Taco BurgersFrom sharyl4 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 oz. can tomatoes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 4 large lettuce leaves shopping list
- 8 hamburger buns, split shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or your choice shopping list
- taco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef in skillet over med-high heat, until no longer pink, about 10 min.
- Drain fat. Add tomatoes and liquid, chili powder, worcestershire sauce, mustard, sugar, and garlic salt. Stir.
- Heat until mixture boils, stirring a few times.
- Simmer until mixture thickens, about 10 mins, stirring a few times..
- To serve, spoon 1/4 cup beef mixture on bottom bun. top with lettuce, cheese , taco sauce(if desired), and top bun.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cooksharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating18 people
Yummy Sharyl..Great recipe! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5 :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yum, love taco burgers. And you are not using a taco seasoning packet, I like that even better. :)
Nothing wrong with this recipe...5!
mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Cpl. O'Reillycploreilly in Meaford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!