Sweet And Tender Beef BrisketFrom chacha 7 years ago
- 1 (5 - 7 lb.) brisket, washed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Coca-Cola shopping list
- Note: I have also used apple cider and apple juice. shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 4-5 Tbsp. ketchup shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. Keene's mustard powder shopping list
- My personal addition is 2 apples cored and cut in quarters. shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Chop all seasonings in food processor and pour over brisket.
- Marinate overnight.
- Cook at 350 degrees fahrenheit, loosely covered, until done, approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- When cool, pour the gravy in a saucepan.
- Add 1 Tbsp. flour and cook until thickens.
- Pour this gravy over sliced meat when serving.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating2 people
ever since i read this i have been wanting brisket. it sounds tender and worth the wait. I know my family will ask for this again. thank you..maywest in Tangerine loved it