HoecakeFrom mark555 8 years ago
How to make it
- Into a mixing bowl, sift together cornmeal with salt and sugar.
- Moisten the cornmeal with enough milk to give it the texture of thick pan cake dough.
- Note if it is too runny allow it to sit for 1 hour.
- Drop the batter on a hot well-greased griddle.
- Spread it out to make a round cake about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes, until bottom is well browned.
- Turn over and cook the other side for anouther 12 minutes.
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating5 people
MARK MARK MARK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAA I LOVE IT I KNOW YOUR GREAT MIND ............BUT THIS ARE VERY GOOD..............FIVE
MARK YOUR DESCRIPTIONS KILL ME HAHAAHAHAHA
FIREFLYminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
LOL! Get down with the hoecakes!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Great hoe cake, Mark! Hahaha! Always looking forward to your recipes!elgab89 in Toronto loved it