Chocolate Fudge Bundt CakeFrom falafel_fanatic 6 years ago
- 1 3/4 Cups White sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup grapeseed oil shopping list
- 2 Large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla flavoring shopping list
- 3/4 Cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 3 Cups unbleached flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- For glaze please see below: shopping list
- 3 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs. water shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large Bundt cake pan.
- Combine white and brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer or a large hand whisk for one minute until smooth. Add cocoa, flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Stir briefly then slowly add in coffee, stirring at the same time, to make a smooth, somewhat loose batter.
- Spoon batter into pan. Bake for 65-72 minutes.
- Top should spring back when touched.
- Let cake cool in pan for 30 minutes and then invert on wire rack.
- To prepare the Chocolate Glaze Topping please read below:
- In a small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter with 2 ounces chopped chocolate over low heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in powdered sugar alternately with water until of desired consistency.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Place cake on a serving plate and drizzle chocolate glaze over it with a spoon.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookfalafel_fanatic Bardstown, KY
The Rating5 people
Oh yeah baby!!!!!! this is very good indeed thank you very much ................high 5
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Mmmmmmm!That's delicious!I know I’ll make this recipe some day.Thanks :)ambus in Lahore loved it
Looks very moist and chocolately, bookmarking it to make. Great post, you have my 5 also.
Have a Blessed Dayhenrie in Savannah loved it