Jumbo Oatmeal CookiesFrom akarlin 7 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 sticks butter, room temp shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2 large eggs, room temp shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Cream butter & sugars until well blended.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition; beat in vanilla.
- Add in the flour, slowly at the side of the bowl, with the mixer running on low. Blend 5 seconds with mixer on low, until ALMOST incorporated. The batter will be thick.
- With a large rubber spatula, fold in oats & raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto ungreased or parchment-lined cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Cook 12-15 minutes.
- Immediately slide liner w/ cookies onto cooling rack & let stand for 1-2 minutes; remove liner & cool thoroughly.
The Cookakarlin Washington, DC
The Rating3 people
This is no dought the best cookie i have ever had, and all my friends and family love them to. They always tell me i need to make them to sell..LOL. I use the recipe minus the oatmeal and raisens as a base for other cookies and they come out just as...morecuddy1849 in Cambridge loved it
Thanks for the recipe.danieljdavis in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!