crawfish spaghettiFrom live2eat 7 years ago
How to make it
- saute chopped onion and bell pepper in butter on medium heat 5-10 minutes until soft.
- lower heat and add cream of mushroom soup and simmer about 10 minutes.
- add water and crawfish tails.
- continue cooking about 20 mins until all flavors have come together.
- extra seasoning can be added to your desired taste.
- boil spaghetti until tender.
- serve sauce over desired amount of pasta.
The Cooklive2eat Mobile, AL
The Rating2 people
Crawfish! Gotta love them mudbugs!itsjustjuwah in Jena loved it
*Sob* Can't find crawfish here very easily in the Pacific Northwest (at least nowhere within 150 miles of where I am). We used to be able to catch them from a local creek, but I haven't been down there in years so I might be out of luck. High five...morefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!