Cali-Girls Twisted EnchiladasFrom californiagirl 8 years ago
- 2-boneless/skinless chicken breast(boil and shred shopping list
- 1-can hot and 1 can mild enchilada sauce(iuse green,red is good too shopping list
- 1/2 onion diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced red bellpepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder(sprinkle on shredded chicken) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.chili powder shopping list
- 1-can blackbeans(drained) shopping list
- 1-can dole pineapple pieces shopping list
- 2-cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1-8oz monterey jack(shredded shopping list
- 1-pkg flour torteas shopping list
- cilantro(optional) for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In sauce pan add enchilada sauces bring to simme then add shredded chicken and garlic,and 1/3 cup dole pineapple juice.
- spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- lay 1 flour toteas in baking dish layer some chicken from sauce,onion,red bellpepper,pineapple pieces,sprinkle monterey jack, and sprinkling black beans,roll and repeat,when done pour sauce over top and top with shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Bake @ 350 for 40-45 minutes
- let cool for 10 minutes at of oven serve with a spoonful sour cream
The Cookcaliforniagirl Nashville, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!