Vanilla Cream Cheese Sheet Cake with Fudge FrostingFrom hottamale 9 years ago
- CAKE: shopping list
- 1c. + 2T. butter shopping list
- 6oz. cream cheese; softened shopping list
- 2 1/4c. sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2t. vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4c. cake flour shopping list
- FROSTING: shopping list
- 1c. sugar shopping list
- 1/3c. evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/2c. butter shopping list
- 1/2c. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, cream cheese & sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time; beat well after each.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in flour.
- Bake @ 325F for 30-35 min. in a 15x10x1" pan.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Combine sugar & milk in a saucepan; bring to a boil over med. heat.
- Cover and cook for 3 min. DO NOT Stir.
- Stir in butter & chocolate chips until melted.
- Cool slightly.
- Stir and spread over cake.