Cherry DelightFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine crumbs, butter white sugar.
- Press in the bottom of an 11 by 7 inch pan and bake at 400 until brown.
- Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar in mixer at high speed.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over cooled crumb crust.
- Top with pecans.
- Pour over all the cherry pie filling and let set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hout.
- This recipe serves 12.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
delightful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Love me some cherries! Sounds simple enough and I bet it looks pretty too.danadooley in Singapore loved it
wow love this tahnks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it