chicken spaghettiFrom frodo 5 years ago
- 1 3 1/2 lb chicken shopping list
- 1 chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms shopping list
- 1 10 oz pkg thin spaghetti shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 sm. can pimentos, diced shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooking oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- a pinch of my big bam season recipe shopping list
- 2 tbl snipped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 lb. velvetta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- cook chicken in salt water till tender
- debone and dice chicken
- strain chicken broth and measure it.
- add water to make 3 quarts.
- add spaghetti to broth and cook 15 minutes.
- saute celery,onion,bell pepper in oil untill tender and browned.
- add to spaghetti.
- make a thick white sauce using; 1/4 stick oleo,melted.
- 3 tbl flour, and liquid drained from mushrooms, add to spaghetti, mix in chicken, pimento,parsley, and mushrooms.
- fill casserole dish and top with gratted cheese, heat until hot and bubbly in oven
The Cookfrodo Meadville, MS
The Rating5 people
Yum, sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
great recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Wonderful recipe, Frodo!! FIVE from this old bat, that's for sure! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!