Cinnamon Sirloin Chops With Peach SauceFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 4 boneless pork sirloin chops, 1/2-inch thick shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 (1-pound) can sliced peaches, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Combine paprika, flour, salt, cinnamon, allspice and cloves.
- Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chops.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown chops about 3 minutes per side, remove from skillet.
- Add peaches and mustard to pan, cook and stir, de-glazing by scraping up any brown bits from surface of pan.
- Return chops to pan, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Serves 4.