Apple Pecan CobblerFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 4 cups thinly sliced apples shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Generously grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Arrange apple slices in an even layer in the baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and 1/2 cup pecans. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl whisk together egg, evaporated milk, and melted butter. Pour milk mixture into flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over apples, and sprinkle top with 1/4 cup pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes.