White Bean Dip with Rosemary and GarlicFrom fizzle3nat 8 years ago
- 1/4 c. olive oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced shopping list
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced (or crush 1 tsp. dry) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper (or if you don't mind 'seeing' it in the dip, black is fine) shopping list
- 3 c. cokked white beans or two 14- to 16- oz. cans navy, Great Northern, or cannellini (my favorite) beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- extra-virgin olive oil, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1/4 c. olive oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, rosemary, and pepper; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring for 5 min.
- Stir in beans. Mash or process in a food processor until smooth. Serve just warm or at room temperature drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil.