Apple Peanut Butter KabobsFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Core and cut each apples into 6 wedges.
- Cut each wedge in half
- Thread on skewers and place on broiling pan
- In small pan melt butter, with spices and peanut butter.
- Brush apples with mixture.
- Broil for about 4 minutes, 1 minute on each side, and basting generously with mixture each quarter turn
- Serve hot
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Fruit Desert40 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
An Apple A Day30 members
Vegetarian Appetizers41 members
Peanut Butter Buddies121 members
Apples Plain And Simple57 members
Peanut Butter Coconut Lovers13 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members