Butter CookiesFrom kitchenwitchcooks 8 years ago
- butter cookies shopping list
- Yield: 36 Servings shopping list
- 1 C butter,,Softened shopping list
- 1/2 C Plus 1 1/2 tb sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 C all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 T vanilla shopping list
- sugar for rolling shopping list
- 1. Heat oven to 300 degrees. Cream butter and sugar. Add flour, a shopping list
- little at a time, then vanilla. Stir until blended. shopping list
- 2. roll dough into small balls the size of a walnut, then roll the shopping list
- balls in sugar. Flatten with cookie stamp or bottom of a glass. Put shopping list
- onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 17 to 20 minutes. shopping list
- This dough needs no chilling, rolling or cutting. It is easily doubled. shopping list
How to make it
- http://treasuresfrommykitchen.net/ (under construction - ready soon!)
- Coming soon to my blogs - contests, free e-cookbooks, giveaways! Join today!
- And sign up for my newsletters with more recipes!
- We will number these for you! Just hit 'enter' after every step.