Chicken And CapersFrom kidaria 7 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lb.) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 8 oz. green beans, trimmed shopping list
- 2 lemons, 1 sliced and 1 juiced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. capers shopping list
- 2 Tbsp & 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place one chicken breast half between sheets of plastic wrap. Lightly pound with flat side of meat mallet to even thickness.
- Brush chicken with mustard; sprinkle evenly with salt, pepper, and bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken. Cook 4 minutes per side or until no pink remains (170F). Transfer to plates.
- Add 2 tablesppons olive oil to skillet. Cook green beans in oil 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; add lemon slices the last minute.
- Transfer to plates. Add juice and capers to skillet; heat through.
- Drizzle on chicken.
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating2 people
Yeah, sounds great and easy. My kinda recipe. Thanks for sending it.danadooley in Singapore loved it