cheddar filled beef rollFrom frodo 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb browned ground round drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tbl b.b.q sauce shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbl water shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs no,i didn't lose my mind! shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tea salt shopping list
How to make it
- combine meat,bread crumbs,bbq sauce,egg and salt
- mix well. pat meat mixture in a 14x8 rectangle on foil.
- then combine, cheese,bread crumbs,pepper and water.
- pat over meat mixyure.
- roll up like jelly roll, starting from the narrow end.
- chill over nite or all day.
- heat oven to 350 degrees.
- slice meat mixture into serving pieces.
- bake in shallow pan at 350 for 25-30 minutes
The Cookfrodo Meadville, MS
The Rating3 people
I tried this today (not this exact recipe, but very similar.) It IS much better than I thought it would be, and it is so easy to prepare.mbalmr in Oshkosh loved it
I love fun recipes like this - and it sounds delicious. You offer such good recipe, Frodo - thanks so much! You're on a "roll" with these...heh. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!