Soft PretzelsFrom taylorsue82 6 years ago
- 1 cup warm water shopping list
- 3 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 1/4 teaspoon yeast shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon water shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add all to bread machine as listed(except topping ingredients).Using the dough setting.
- When dough is done, turn onto a floured surface. Cut into 12 equal pieces. Making a rope with each piece. Shape into pretzel shape on greased cookie sheets. Beat egg into a small bowl added water n mix well. Brush onto pretzels. Sprinkle well with salt.
- Bake at 425 degrees 15-20 minutes, or till golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating4 people
I love soft pretzels. Can't wait to try these.cutemonkey in STMarys loved it
I know that there's a gal that would LOVE this recipe.Knowing that she would eat this like crazy.Thank you for sharing this recipe.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it