Indian Ice CreamFrom saramathew84 8 years ago
How to make it
- Soak saffron in milk for 10-15mins to obtain the flavour
- Remove crust from the bread and tear it into small pieces randomly with your hand
- Blend all the ingredients including saffron and bread in a blender. Do not overdo it as it becomes a smoothie.All the ingredients should just blend with each other without lumps
- Pour it into moulds or even regular plastic glasses/cups
- Cover the mouth of the cups with aluminium foil
- Freeze it till it sets. Normally it takes about 4-5hours.
- You can have its straight fm the cups...else once you take it out of the freezer,roll the cup in between both your palms.this will make the sides of the kulfi melt and it will come out of the mould.it will look the way it does in the pic.This is the aunthentic way of serving it.
The Cooksaramathew84 Dubai, UAE
The Rating3 people
Wow Sara.... I love Indian food and this is a traditional Indian ice cream ... my recipe is different and I need to take care to stir the mixture frequently to prevent the milk from catching on the base of the saucepan and burning...
5.... ! g...moreberry in Winter Park loved it
Very interesting, and must-try! I love trying out foods from different countries. FIVE to you :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
yummmy......thx for the post....angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!