Carrot CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- 2 tbsp hot water shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp lemon zest shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 2/3 cup grated raw carrots shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk together flaxseed and water until smooth, set aside.
- Cream sugar with shortening.
- Add cornstarch mixture, lemon juice and zest.
- Stir in carrots and raisins.
- Combine dry ingredients, then stir into creamed mix.
- Drop by spoonfuls on lined baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
Great way to give the kids a treat. Really appreciate all the effort you put in with the nutritional info. Thanks for sending it.danadooley in Singapore loved it
I like this recipe for my grand son very much. One of those snacks I feel good about giving him.
Thank you for sharing. High five, and beautiful...
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Sounds delicious Sarah..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!