Chicken CasseroleFrom chefbaudri 5 years ago
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked and diced shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mild, medium or hot picante sauce or salsa shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 of a 16 oz. pkg tortilla chips, crushed and divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup black olives, divided shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream and picante sauce. Stir in onion, green chilies and garlic.
- Layer half of tortilla chips on bottom of greased 8 x 8 baking dish. Cover with layer of chicken. Sprinkle with half of the olives and half of cheeses. epeat layering. pour soup mixture over top. Cover with foil. Chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove casserole from refrigerator and set out at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake casserole uncovered for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Note: T double recipe to serve 10, use 4 chicken breasts and double all ingredients.