Applesauce Snack CakeFrom janick04 4 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar shopping list
- apple cider Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup apple cider or orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 8-inch square pan, mix flour, 1 cup brown sugar, the allspice and baking soda with fork. Stir in all remaining cake ingredients until blended.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, heat all sauce ingredients to rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat slightly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring frequently. (Watch carefully; mixture burns easily.) Store sauce in refrigerator.
The Cookjanick04 Hamilton, OH
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!