Pad See EwFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup pork, thinly sliced (shimp, beef and chicken can be use if desire) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb fresh flat white rice noodles shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce shopping list
- 1 lb Chinese broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- Cut noddle into strips of 3/4 inch wide. Cut Chinese broccoli into 2 inch long pieces. Halve the stems lengthwise because thick stems take longer to cook.
- Heat a wok to high heat and then add 2 tablespoons of oil. Drop in the chopped garlic and stir. Add the sliced pork. Stir to cook the pork. When the pork is somewhat cooked or turned from pink to light brown, add rice noodles. Stir to break up the noodles. Add light and dark soy sauce and sugar.
- Stir to mix the seasonings into the noodles and pork. Open a spot in the middle of the pan, and drop the egg in. Scramble the egg until it is almost all cooked (not watery any more). Fold in the noodles and mix them all. Add the Chinese broccoli, stems first. But if you have room in your wok, you can cook all the Chinese broccoli at once. As soon as the Chinese broccoli is cooked, turn off the heat.
- Put on a serving plate and sprinkle white pepper on top. Serve with the usual noodles condiments; sugar, fish sauce, vinegar and dried ground pepper. I usually like mine with ground chili peppers and vinegar. Lime can be use if you don't like vinegar.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!