Turkey SaltimboccaFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffin mix (not cubes) shopping list
- 6 turkey breast slices - about 1 1/2 lbs shopping list
- 6 thin slices cooked ham shopping list
- 6 fresh sage leaves, Chopped or 3 teaspoons dried sage shopping list
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, Seeded and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 15X10X1 inch baking pan with foil. Place stuffin mix in a small shallow bowl.
- Place turkey breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Working from the center gently pound turkey with flat side of meat mallet until 1/4" thick.
- place ham slices and 1 chopped sage leaf on each turkey slice. Top each with 1 tablespoon chopped tomatoe and roll up tightly jelly roll style.
- Secure each roll with a toothpick and coat with stuffin mix.
- Place on baking sheet seam side down. Cover with foil.
- bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 to 30 minute or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Great served with sauted zucchini and peppers.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!