Goodie CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 1 c. shortening shopping list
- 9 Tbsps. powdered sugar shopping list
- 3 c. flour----self rising shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 c. candied cherries shopping list
- 1 c. coconut---shredded shopping list
- 1 c. pecans shopping list
- 2 tsps. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together shortening and powdered sugar.
- Add flour to mixture and work with fingers until smooth.
- Pat in a 9 x 13 pan and bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs with fork until frosty, then add 2 cups sugar, baking powder, cherries, coconut, pecans and vanilla.
- Add this mixture to the baked mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until light brown.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating4 people
I like all the stuff in this one!herby in Albany loved it
another grear delicous recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
i like the recipe also coconut and cheeries 5 ptfrodo in meadville loved it