Soda Cracker PieFrom sunrae 5 years ago
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 14 - 16 soda crackers; crumbled shopping list
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups whipped cream (I use Cool Whip) shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry halves or raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into well buttered 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Cool and top with whipped cream (or Cool Whip).
- Add strawberries or raspberries (optional)
- Can also be served with ice cream instead of the whipped cream.