OREO Fudge Ice Cream CakeFrom donnaja1231 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup hot fudge topping, warmed shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 8 OREO chocolate Sandwich cookies, chopped (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped shopping list
How to make it
- POUR fudge topping into medium bowl. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in chopped cookies; set aside.
- ARRANGE 4 of the ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; top with half of the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 4 ice cream sandwiches. Frost top and sides of dessert with remaining whipped topping. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
The Rating4 people
I LOVE OREO'S and ICECREAM. his recipe is perfect and looks great!!!!!!!!!newwonder09 in Naples loved it
I made this for my son's birthday, and he loved it! It was a huge hit. The only thing I will change next time is I will pre-cut the ice cream sandwiches so the cake is easier to cut afterwards. It gets very hard. But it's great!mkelsey in Saint Cloud loved it
I cannot wait to make this. It looks so good, I LOVE ice cream!jill1972 in Sturgeon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!