Lemon Custard PieFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 2 tablespoons of flour with 1/2 cup sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Beat 2 egg yolks. Add the juice and grated rind of 1 lemon. Then
- add flour and sugar continuing to beat. Stir in milk and lastly fold
- In 2 egg whites beaten stiff, but not dry. Pour into unbaked pie
- Shell. Bake in hot oven, 425F for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350F
- And bake 15 minutes more.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
love lemon anything! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
This sounds wonderful . I had to give this one a 5.tanille1975 in Jasper loved it
I'm learning to like lemon lots. thanks for your wonderful recipes. 5 forks at chasunflower48386 in White Lake loved it