Baking Perfect Yeast Breads And RollsFrom chihuahua 5 years ago
How to make it
- Problem: Possible Cause:
- Not High-----water too hot for yeast, too little flour, too little kneading, too short rising period, pan too large.
- Coarse Texture----rising time too long, too little flour, too little kneading, oven too cool.
- Harsh, Dry and Not Silky----too much flour, not kneaded enough.
- Yeasty Taste----rising time too long, temperature too high during rising time.
- Hope this helps!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!