Graham Cracker BarsFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (approx. 32 squares). you can also use the chocolate graham crackers. shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate or white chips (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the sweetened condensed milk. Stir in the nuts and raisins, and chips, if desired. (The batter will be very thick.) Put batter into a 9-inch square baking pan and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 350 - Rotate pan about halfway through the cooking time.
- If using regular graham crackers watch for the brownies to turn golden brown.
- *Note: To make these lower fat, use low-fat graham cracker crumbs, fat-free sweetened condensed milk and less sunflower seeds.
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!