Best Ever Eggless Banana Oatmeal MuffinsFrom sunnyflower 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup large flake oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup soy milk or skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup mashed banana shopping list
- *optional: 1/4 C frozen bluberries mixed with 1 Tbsp flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flours, oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt.
- In another large bowl, mix together milk, applesauce, and vanilla. Add mashed bananas and combine thoroughly.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture until just combined.
- Place in muffin tins (greased or lined with paper bake cups).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 mins. or until lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.