Peanut Butter Chicken SkewersFrom sunnyflower 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup soya sauce shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger (can also use 2-3 TBSP fresh ginger) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or more!) shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 8 ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir for 5 minutes. Reserve half of sauce.
- Place cubed chicken on skewers (for wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 minutes before using). brush with generous amounts of sauce
- Grill 2 minutes per side, or broil 3 minutes per side, brushing with sauce.
- To serve, sprinkle skewers with sliced green onions and serve with remaining sauce for dipping.