Hungarian Beef Goulash With ArtichokesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 medium potatoes cut into 1” cubes shopping list
- 2 medium white onions chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds beef stew meat cut into 1” cubes shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- 14 ounce can chunky tomatoes with garlic and spices shopping list
- 6 ounce can tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hot style paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 9 ounce package frozen artichoke hearts thawed shopping list
- 3 cups hot cooked noodles shopping list
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In small crock pot place potatoes, onions and garlic then add beef.
- Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, paprika, caraway seed and salt.
- Pour over all then cover and cook on low heat for 12 hours or high heat for 6 hours.
- Stir thawed artichoke hearts into cooker then cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles then top each serving with a spoonful of sour cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!