WW Greek Pasta SaladFrom charrm1 7 years ago
- Salad: shopping list
- 12 ozs (375 g) bow-tie pasta shopping list
- 2 2/4 cups (675 ml) diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup (250 ml) diced cucumbers shopping list
- 1 cup (250 ml) diced sweet green peppers shopping list
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sliced red onions shopping list
- 3 1/2 ozs (90 g) crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) sliced black olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried) shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) water shopping list
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp (10 ml) crushed garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package instructions or until firm to the bite. Rinse in cold water. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, feta cheese, olives and oregano.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, water, vinegar and garlic until mixed. Pour over pasta and toss.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!