Crab Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom charrm1 5 years ago
- 1-5 ozs box of crab meat, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup shallots or onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh or dried parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (flatten with a wood mallet) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- oil for browning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients except the chicken, the beaten egg and the breadcrumbs.
- Spread 1/2 of the mixture on each flattened chicken breast.
- Roll the chicken breasts and hold together with toothpicks.
- Place the beaten egg in a small bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in another small bowl.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the egg first and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Fry the chicken breasts until browned on all sides.
- Place the 2 chicken breasts in a 8" X 8" ovenproof pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until done or cooked through. Serve with rice or potatoes and vegetables of your choice.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!