Cilantro Pesto Chicken TendersFrom sharyl4 6 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 2 tbs. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 medium garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 pounds chicken tenders shopping list
- 1 lime, cut in wedges shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processer, finely chop the walnuts and garlic. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the cilantro, parsley, salt, pepper and process until finely chopped. With the motor running, drizzle oil in to create a smooth puree. Place chicken in a large resealable bag and add the marinade. Press out air and seal. Turn the bag to evenly distribute the marinade. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken and thread onto skewers. Grill over high heat until the meat is firm and juices run clear, 6-8 mins., turning once. Serve warm with lime wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating19 people
sounds great thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Awesome recipe! I'm saving this to try in the future. High 5! Thanks for sharing. - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
55555 yum! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!