Peanut Butter CookiesFrom ayesha 6 years ago
- 50g unsalted butter shopping list
- 100g crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 175g light brown soft sugar shopping list
- 1 egg lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence shopping list
- wooden spoon shopping list
- 225g plain flour shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 16 unsalted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees grease two baking sheets in a large bowl.
- cream together the butter and the peanut butter with a wooden spoon.
- Add the sugar and continue to beatuntil the mixture is creamy and light.
- Ad the egg, a little at a time, beating well between each addition.
- Now add the remaining ingredients, except the peanuts,
- mix well with spoon and form into a ball.
- turn the dough onto a surface dusted with flour and knead lightly until it is smooth.
- sprinkle the surface with flour again and roll out the dough wiht a floured rolling pin until it is about 5mm thick.
- cut the dough into rounds using a plain round cutter.
- lightly re-knead and re roll dough until it is all used up.
- put the cookies on the prepared baking sheet and place a peanut on each cookie.