Stir fry ChiveFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of thick soy sauce *NOTE* only add if pork or beef are use shopping list
- 3/4 lb Chinese chive , Cut into 1 1/2 inch long shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a wok or a pan on high heat. Add a tablespoon of oil and chopped garlic and stir. when the garlic starts to brown. Stir in the meat , if use. Cooked until meat are done. Add the chive flowers and stir to cook them. Add fish sauce, thick soy sauce, black pepper and sugar. The chive shouldn't take long to cook. You want it just right, but not overcook.
- IF YOU LIKE IT HOT, you may use dried red pepper (hole).
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!