Oven Roasted Sweet PotatoesFrom sas 7 years ago
- 4 cups coarsely chopped sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 large vidalia onion sliced shopping list
- 1 large red pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- fresh parsley shopping list
- Course salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, red pepper, onion, garlic and thyme; toss well to coat.
- Pour veggies into shallow roasting or jelly roll pan.
- Bake in 425°F oven, turning frequently, for about 40 to 45 minutes or until veggies are soft and golden brown.
- Drizzle with vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Excellent with candied walnuts thrown in.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating3 people
Sweet Potatoes , AHHHH-Good for you, so i can eat this all. Wonderfulmarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Love the balsamic vinegar added on this recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I made these last night (my recipe which is very similar to yours) Mine is sweet potato wedges, clarified butter, dark brown sugar, fresh rosemary, kosher salt, black pepper and balsamic vinegar. Really, anyway you season them, sweet potatoes are so ...moreluisascatering in San Carlos loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!