Banana Split Brownie PieFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups chocolate ice cream shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups strawberry ice cream shopping list
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup strawberry ice cream topping shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup toffee bits or almond brickle chips shopping list
- whipped cream and sliced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool. In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and cooled chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour until well blended. Spread into a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Using 1/3 cup for each scoop, place four scoops of vanilla ice cream, five scoops of chocolate ice cream and five scoops of strawberry ice cream on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm. Place vanilla scoops in center of brownie crust; alternate scoops of chocolate and strawberry around edge. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Arrange bananas and strawberries over ice cream. Drizzle with hot fudge and strawberry toppings. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Garnish with whipped cream and almonds. Cut into wedges.