Reservation ChickenFrom siksikaboy 6 years ago
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil or olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups cooked wild rice rice shopping list
- nonstick spray coating shopping list
- 2 1/2 pounds meaty chicken pieces (breasts, thighs, and drumsticks), shopping list
- 8 ounce plain low fat yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green or sweet red pepper shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped shopping list
- parsley sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet cook onion and garlic in hot oil till onion is tender
- but not brown. Stir in cooked wild rice rice.
- Spray a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick spray coating.
- Spread rice mixture in baking dish. Arrange chicken pieces atop rice.
- In a mixing bowl stir together yogurt, flour, cumin, ginger, and 1/2
- teaspoon salt. Stir in chopped green or sweet red pepper. Spoon over
- chicken in dish.
- Bake, covered, in a 350º oven for 50 to 60 minutes or till chicken is
- Serve with chopped tomatoes. Garnish with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- nativeprincess Magalia, CA
- grk Houston, TX
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- louiser50 Cape Town, ZA
- pinkmonkey Dublin, IE
- beebop Sydney, CA
- lpetty420 Hot Springs National Park, AR
- calwar Griffith, IN
- carrieann IN
- sexypiratepants Metairie, LA
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!