Eggplant MeatballsFrom upstatevoyager 6 years ago
How to make it
- Wash eggplant. Cut off a slice from both ends, peel and slice lengthwise into quarters.
- Cool in boiling salted water until soft.
- Drain in colander and cool.
- When cool, carefully squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- In large bowl, mash eggplant. Add breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, eggs and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix well. Add additional breadcrumbs if needed until you can forn 1 inch "meatballs".
- Roll in additional breadcrumbs if desired.
- In large skillet, fry in oil until browned.
- Serve with a simple marinara sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!