Left Over StroganoffFrom pandamanda 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. left over meat, cut into strips or crumbled shopping list
- 2 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cubes of beef bullion shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 cups cooked pasta or rice shopping list
How to make it
- Poor the vegetable oil in a large skillet and reheat left over meat
- In a bowl combine the soup, Worcestershire sauce and milk.
- Place the bullion and soup mix in the pan with the meat.
- Heat thoroughly, until the bullion cubes have dissolved.
- Stir in the sour cream and remove from heat.
- Serve over cooked pasta or rice.
The Cookpandamanda Fullerton, CA
The Rating5 people
Great idea!Although left over roast at my house - slim chance - LOL!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Simple, yet mighty good! FIVE from this old bat in the Muskoka neck of the globe :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Sounds really good, thanks for a great post!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!