Spinach Cheese BakeFrom chefbaudri 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In mixing bowl, combine corn muffin mix, eggs, sour cream, soup, spinach and margarine.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake an additonal 5 minutes.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating5 people
fantastic recipe thanks loveSpinachmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great! Never have seen this one before, definitely bookmarking!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
That sounds wonderful. Thanks for sending it.danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!