Plain Old Carrot CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely grated carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, undrained shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease and flour two round cake pans.
- Beat together eggs, sugars, oil and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Fold in carrot and pineapple, mixing well.
- In another bowl mix flours. baking soda, baking powder and spices.
- Beat flour mix into the wet ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Bake 30 minutes, cool completely in pans on a wire rack before frosting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
My Mum always made carrot cake and muffins and I've always loved both. Thanks for sharing.mishi in loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods771 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Back To Basics346 members
Party Food316 members