Glorified White Bean DipFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 16 ounces white beans rinsed and well drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and sliced shopping list
- 4 ounces diced green chilies drained shopping list
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers drained and diced shopping list
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place beans in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, green chilies, roasted red peppers, scallions and thyme.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the hot vegetables and oil into the bowl with the beans then add salt and pepper.
- Mash bean mixture with two forks or a potato masher or pulse in a food processor until coarsely pureed.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!