Ginger Sesame Beef SteakFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oriental dark-roasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds beef flank steak shopping list
- 1 medium green bell peppers shopping list
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine wine, sherry, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic.
- Place beef flank steak in plastic bag then add marinade and turn to coat.
- Close bag securely and marinate for 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator turning occasionally.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Reserve peppers.
- Remove steak from marinade and reserve marinade.
- Place steak and pepper halves on grid over medium coals and grill for 15 minutes turning once and brushing with marinade before turning.
- Carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with grilled peppers.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!