Ultimate Oatmeal CookiesFrom henrie 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup of Butter Flavor Crisco shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups of firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup of milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 3 cups of quick oats, not instant shopping list
- 1 cup of raisins shopping list
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine Butter Flavor Crisco, brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed just until blended to make cookie dough.
- Stir into cookie dough, one at a time, oats, raisins and nuts with spoon. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 375ºF. for 13 minutes or until set.. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to cooling rack. Makes about 30 cookies.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
wonderful and yum yum...thank you for postingpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
I have never heard of peanut butter crisco! I need to start checking out whats in the grocery store other than what Im needing at the moment! mmmmmmmmm I bet they are good! Henrie bake a batch and send my way :)gillysirl in Greer loved it
ummmmmmmmmmmmm well. Since there is no such thing and I read that completely wrong I will have to say sorry I posted that about peanut butter crisco. hahahhahahhahahahahaha Maybe I took too much sinus med? hahhahahahhahahhahgillysirl in Greer loved it