Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet CakesFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 4oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/2c(1stick) butter shopping list
- 1T cabernet sauvignon or other red wine shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1c confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 6Tbs flour shopping list
- 1/4tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4tsp ground ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Butter 4(60z) custard cups or souffle dishes. Place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in lg. microwaveable bowl on high 1 min or till butter melted. Whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in wine,vanilla and sugar until blended. Whisk in eggs and yolk.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon evenly into prepared dishes.
- Bake in preheated 425 oven 15 mins. or till sides are firm but centers are soft. Let stand 1 min. Loosen edges with knife. Invert onto serving plates. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.