Slow Cooker Cheese DipFrom candymonkies 5 years ago
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage shopping list
- 16 oz pasteurized processed cheese (Velveta), cubed shopping list
- 11 oz can sliced jalapeno peppers, drained shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cubed shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 8 oz cottage cheese shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz can diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- Dash of salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beer and sausage in skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Drain and discard fat.
- Transfer meat and all other ingredients to crock-pot slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until cheeses melted. Do not open the cover until finished.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.